In 1992, Jean-Pierre CUA created EPSILON in Madagascar. He is now the company’s general manager whereas his son; Olivier CUA holds the position of the chief executive officer.
Along with our partners, we develop and manufacture workwears, sportswears and children garments to the European market.
Epsilon employs over 2300 people gathered in an area of 22 000 m² in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar.
Having 66 production lines, added with its more than 25 years acknowledged expertise and the Lean manufacturing implementation, Epsilon now produces between 2 500 000 and 3 000 000 pieces annually, with strong value-added, ensuring quality, validated by award of ISO certification and the respect of lead time.
A high corporate social responsibility and a greater involvement in environmental concerns are two central areas of our development strategy.
- Setting up with 160 workers in a premise of 600 m2 and an activity based on knitted and woven fabrics.
- EPSILON now focuses on woven fabric.
- Expansion of the factory spread over 4 sites of production with 600 workers.
- Combined under a single production site at Andranotapahina.
- At the request of its client DECATHLON, LEAN implementation and doubling of its workforce.
- Our client CEPOVETT has become managing partner
- Progress in terms of technicality and production of waterproof clothing with more than 2000 employees.
Leader in technical apparel and workwears in the European market, we are particularly keeping very close eye on technological developments improving at a high speed, on competitiveness which is developing and on the increasing customer requirements.
In order to face this challenge, we have a principle: people are the backbone of the company development.
Thus, each collaborator, each worker benefits from the continuous improvement and competence development policy, and takes part in the growth of Epsilon as well as in the progress we’ve made in LEAN management.
Epsilon is committed to sustainably and responsibly produce high-quality technical apparels on time that meet our customers’ quality standards and requirements.